- Use inside voices in the office.
- Listen to one another.
- Walk back to class with whisper voices.
- Keep things that others share private.
- Speak to and about others without name-calling.
- Keep hands, feet and things to yourself
- Use "please," "thank you," "excuse me"
- Reply politely to all around you
- Get permission from classroom teacher to be here.
- Complete work you may have missed when here.
- Be honest.
- Admit when you have done something wrong.
- Honor the dress code
- Do your best work
- Take care of your own things
- Wait patiently and quietly
- Respect school property
- If you are here to talk about a problem, be prepared to solve it.
- Try not to ask for help with the same problem if you have not tried previous suggestions to solve it.
- Invite the person you are having a problem with to come see Ms. Nam with you.
- Stay on topic.
- Involve only people who have something to do with the problem.
- Move directly from one place to another
- Pay attention to what is going on around yo
- Follow directions immediately
- Be on time
- Do not hurt others.
- Walk at all times.
- Use equipment with care and correct purpose.
- Take your turn in line