What is PayForIt?
PayForIt (PFI) is a Secure Online Payment system which simplifies payment, collection and balancing of funds for Schools.
PFI is a web-based portal system that is now used in the Rochelle Park School District. PFI was developed and is supported with the philosophy of quick, simple and practical.
Rochelle Park School District offers PFI to our parents to fund student cafeteria prepayment accounts online. In the future, we may consider expanding the types of fees which we collect to include other types of student fees.
- Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MC or Discover)or ACH (electronic checking) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience.
- Parents can review what their children are purchasing in the cafeteria along with account payment history information.
- PFI supports increased communication between the school & the parents.
- School messages are automatically emailed to parents.
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year-to-year.
- Parents can manage more than one student account.
- Parents can establish an “auto-replenish” threshold, to work like EZ Pass, or can choose to receive “low balance” emails.
- PFI is Payment Card Industry Security-compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe & secure as defined by the credit card industry.