Welcome to 8TH GRADE HEALTHSecond Marking Period: (11/19/18 - 2/1/19)SUPPLIES:
1) Health Notebook / Binder (Pages should be easily removable.)2) Health Folder (All Health handouts should be kept here.)3) Pen / Pencil
ASSIGNMENTS - (Includes Test Dates and Project Due Dates):~ PLEASE READ: ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE NUMBERED! IN THE EVENT A STUDENT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE DETAILS OF AN ASSIGNMENT, OR IF A STUDENT IS MAKING UP AN ASSIGNMENT, THE STUDENT CAN FIND ALL INFORMATION UNDER THE 'ASSIGNMENTS' CATEGORY! ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED ON THE DAY THE ASSIGNMENT IS GIVEN, AND WILL INCLUDE THE ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE! THIS SHOULD AID IN ALL ASSIGNMENTS BEING HANDED IN ON THE ASSIGNED DAY AND TIME!!!IF THERE ARE FURTHER QUESTIONS, I CAN BE CONTACTED AT JOBRIEN2@ROCHELLEPARK.ORG. ~ASSIGNMENT #1 (Due: Wednesday, November 28, 2018)
- 4) Covered Health Textbook
~ Sign and return Health Expectations
- Click The Link: Health Policy and Expectations
~ Cover textbook (Due)
ASSIGNMENT #2 (Due: Sunday, January 6, 2019)
~ Cyberbully Essay - WILL BE COUNTED AS A TEST GRADE.
- Write AT LEAST one paragraph for each of the following. Each paragraph must be AT LEAST seven (7) sentences in length.
1) Summarize the movie
2) Charachter you most identify with, and why
3) How do you feel about the movie? What would you have changed?
- Essays are to be emailed to Ms. O'Brien by Sunday, January 6, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.